Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to the reality

Well, three days of Conference in SD is over..  Technically still going on, but for me at least...  Wanted to stay one more day, but kind of wanted to have one day to just relax and take care of some things back home....

It was really good to see some of my colleagues who share the same concern/problems/visions in person, at least every 6 months.... 

I ran into two friends at the Exhibit whom I've known for over 10 years but kind of lost touch..  One who moved out of the state and the other I've known outside of the profession also...  I think that is why I keep going to Conference even spending my own money not only to learn and discuss professional concerns but also to meet old friends and to make new ones who understand each other, professional at least at first and eventually blossom into real friendship....

Well, the next one will be in N'awlines, one of my favorite cities....  Very excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment