Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Brilliant Mind regarding Restroom Key

A nicesly dressed sharp looking young woman (and a tutor..  I should've guess by her questions following this introduction!) approached the Reference Desk this morning...

Woman: Where is the restroom key for women?
I: Where the sigh says "Restroom Keys."
Woman: I don't see it.  Where is it?
I: (Literally staring at her and felt my smarta$$ attitude starting to come out) I wouldn't know where it is if it is not there.
Woman: Well, if it isn't here, how am I supposed to go to the restroom?
I: (Seriously???  I wanted to tell her, well, if you don't see it, where do you think it is??)......  Perhaps, someone is using it already??????
Woman: Hmph! (and walked toward the actual restroom to wait outside!)

Yeah....  And person like HER is teaching the children.....  Brilliant, isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment